There are many items that can be picked up and moved by the Ranger in Road Not Taken. Most have a specific movement pattern or interact uniquely with the Ranger and other objects.
- Food can be eaten to gain back energy
- Forest Animals move on their own and can be crafted into food or helpful items
- Other Forest objects include Decorative Items, Plants, Tools, and Stones
- House objects are found in the Ranger's home in Town
- Potions allow you to change or add a characteristic to an item
- Resources can be given to the giftable people to increase the Ranger's relationship level with them
- Spirits can damage the Ranger, but are helpful for crafting
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.